Registration is now Open!
Times: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. – games start approx. every hour.
Entry Fee: $450 per team
Registration Deadline is Thursday, October 12
Roster Deadline is prior to first game
Leagues start November 8th
**Entry fees must be turned in to be registered**
- Checks made payable to: Town of Grand Island
- Entries can be brought in or mailed to the Recreation Department
3278 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Dates: Leagues will start November 8 and end March 14th
Format: All leagues will consist of division play and playoffs
- Players must be 18 yrs. old and out of High School
- Divisions will be formed by last year’s division record. B Division team
winner moves up, lowest A team moves down (if number of teams allow).
- NO league will be formed with less than 4 teams registered
Games will be played at the Middle and Kaegebein Schools.
Questions: Please contact Adult Coordinator,Amy Smith: email@example.com